Reflexology (3 Days with additional Home Study)
Reflexology (Reflex Zone Therapy) is a complementary science dealing with the principle of reflexes in the feet which correspond to organs of the body. The compression of these zones restores and balances the nerve pathways, so improving the well-being of the body.
- History of Reflexology
- Structure of the foot, skeletal and muscular systems
- Orientation of the feet
- Client approach, consultation and devising a treatment program
- Zones – their position and relation to organs and function
- Psychological and physiological effects
- Salon marketing, timings and costings
- Concepts and theories as to how and why it works
- Hygiene, safety procedures and contraindications
- Advanced treatment procedures
- Reflexology as a diagnostic tool – medical history
- Treatment by Reflex Zone Therapy for specific conditions
- Record keeping
Requirements: Body Massage/A&P or equivalent required. All products, equipment and models are provided for you.
Cost: 3 Days £550 fully inclusive of vat. After on-site training you will be required to perform 6 case studies.